The Joint Special Operations Association supports three lines of effort in support of the Joint Special Operations Command:
1) Memorialize the fallen
2) Provide Scholarships and Grants to family members of JSOC
3) Support JSOC family events such as the JSOC ball and triathlon
- To submit an application, you will need to create a Submittable Account. All you need is a First Name, Last Name, email and password to create your account, it's that simple. For further instructions, visit the following help center article How to submit.
- Supported internet browsers include: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, & Mozilla Firefox.
- If you have any technical issues, please contact Submittable through the following link: Submittable technical support
1. Membership will be open to all eligible personnel regardless of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, disability, or national origin.
2. Priority of membership will go to Combat/War Veterans.
3. Membership in the JSOA shall be voluntary and is open to:
- All service members and civilians currently assigned to JSOC HQ and joint units.
- All former service members and civilians of JSOC HQ and joint units who served two years and left the unit in good standing.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, the JSOA Treasurer will invoice you $120 for the membership fee.
Pavers are being sold for a tax-deductible donation of $300.
1) Pavers will be limited to those who have served in the JSOC Enterprise. Service includes – active duty military, civilian or contractor service for 12 months or longer in JSOC HQ’s or any of the TIER organizations
2) Pavers will be limited to 4 lines – with no more than 16 spaces per line (this includes commas and spaces)
3) Engraved in standard font/size. All text will be centered on each paver
4) Pavers placed along the outer two rows of the perimeter so as not to distract from the dignity and respect we have for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice and the units we are honoring by this memorial.
It can take up to six months for a paver order to be processed and installed.